All praise to our Lord Jesus for another abundant year of ministry serving a wide spectrum of leaders, churches, denominations, ministries, and causes. We’re humbled and in awe by the unique assignments God entrusts to us. We continue to operate as an accredited Non-profit Ministry Organization based out of our home office in Windsor, CO. Our ministry ordination is held with Jubilee Fellowship Church, Highlands Ranch, CO. Below is a look at our 2018 ministry activity and a peek into what the Lord has for us in 2019.
Interim Worship Assignments
Serving interim worship needs continues to be an important and specialized calling on our ministry. Interim duties typically include general pastoral and administrative oversight of a church’s worship ministry, leading weekend worship one or two weekends a month, and assisting the pastoral/leadership team as needed.
Beginning in October of 2017, Tom took on an Interim Worship position at St John’s Lutheran Church. St John’s has a rich evangelical history serving the Washington Park area of Denver. Tom’s assignment ended in March when they hired our son Tucker as their full-time Worship Director.
Tom has currently been in talks with the leadership at Calvary Bible Church in Erie, CO. He will assume an Interim Worship Oversight role there from January through April or May of 2019.
NEW Recording! “Intimate Worship”
Tom collaborated with Dave Beegle to produce a new recording that was released in May. The production approach involved spending time before each recording session in the Word and in prayer for one another, our families, our friends, and those who would hear the recording. Musically we went super stripped down – just Tom singing, and Dave and Tom on acoustic guitars. Throughout the recording there are some beautiful moments of spontaneous worship and heart felt prayers. “Intimate Worship” has been especially meaningful for people in their personal devotional times and/or small group worship settings. A big shout out to all our Kickstarter Backers who made this happen!
Spiritual Renewal Retreats
This year we also continued to lead spiritual renewal Abiding Retreats for couples within our personal and ministry network. These retreats are informal and discussion based, typically for groups of five to ten couples. The material can be adapted for larger groups. This year we facilitated and/or assisted retreats in five US States and in Italy! These retreats have become a significant emphasis in our ministry. Contact us for more retreat information and/or to schedule a retreat for your leadership team or small group.
Extended Worship/Mentoring Assignments
We continued our relationship this year with Foundations Church, Loveland/CO influencing their worship community by leading worship every month or two. Tom also served in a similar mentoring arrangement with the Jubilee Fellowship Churches in the Denver area.
2018 Ministry Activity
Local Church Ministry
- Interim Worship Ministry, St Johns Church, Denver, CO
- Multiple Worship Weekends, Foundations Church, Loveland, CO
- Multiple Worship Weekends, Jubilee Fellowship Church, Lone Tree, CO
- Worship Training, Mill City Church, Ft Collins, CO
- Worship and Teaching, Good Shepherd Church Men’s Ministry, Loveland, CO
- Worship Leading, 1st Presbyterian Church, Tampa, FL
- Worship and Teaching, Centerpointe Church, Mead, CO
- Worship and Teaching, City Lights Church, Greeley, CO
- Worship Leading, Christ Community Church, Greeley, CO
- Worship Leading, White Fields Community Church, Longmont CO
- Worship Revival Weekend, Shepherds Lighthouse Church, New Castle, PA
- Ministry Weekend, LifePoint Church, Valley Center, KS
Spiritual Renewal Retreats
- Abiding Retreat, Loveland CO
- Abiding Retreat w Rich and Janet Cocchiaro, Thomas Aquinas Catholic College, Santa Paula, CA
- Abiding Retreat, Breckenridge, CO
- Living Waters Leaders Retreat w Rich and Linda Case, Lake Como, Italy
- Ministry Couples Abiding Retreat, Holderness, NH
- Marriage Weekend Retreat, Clydehurst Ranch, MT
- Living Waters Leaders Retreats w Rich and Linda Case, Holderness, NH
- Abiding Retreat, Memphis, TN
Special Events / Projects / Causes
- Worship Concert w Shepherd View Band, Park Place Wesleyan, St Pete, FL
- Worship Leading w Matt and Jorie Henderson, NOCO Worship and Prayer, Greeley, CO
- Produced and Released “Intimate Worship” recording
- Worship Concert w Shepherds View Band at WoodsieStock Festival, Holderness, NH
- Worship Leading, Iris Conference with Todd White, Rez.Church, Loveland, CO
- Ministry Event, Babson Business College, Wellesley, MA
- Worship Leading for His Mansion Ministries, Hillsborough, NH
- Recording Encounter Worship Teaching Series (to be released in 2019)
- Care Ministry and Resource Assistance for the Pastor Barry Palser Family
- Many consulting and mentoring opportunities with pastors and worship leaders
Coming Up In 2019
In addition to the churches we are serving, and leading retreats, Tom will be putting the final touches on an on-line Encounter Worship Training course and working on other equipping resources for worship pastors and church service planners.
Prayers and Partnership
Thank you for your prayers as we enter another year of ministry. We really want to be about the Father’s business, specifically as He directs! We also invite you to ask the Lord if He would have you partner with us this year in a financial way. We are hoping to increase our monthly partnership-giving base to support the added costs of hosting Abiding Retreats and our assistance to causes and ministries that have limited resources. Click to join us as a monthly giving partner or make a one-time donation.
Thank you for loving us and believing in us – your partnership and encouragement fuels our faith to serve Him all the more!
Grace To You!
Tom and Susanne Ewing
Tom Ewing Ministries, Inc